What our clients ask

Back to questions list

I established a Trust on a parcel of real property located in Merida, Yucatan. The term of said Trust is 15 years and this period is about to expire. What do you recommend I do?

We recommend you speak with the Trustee of the credit institution named as Trustee in your Trust Agreement, and request an extension be filed with the Ministry of Foreign Relations 90 working days prior to the expiration date of said Trust. 


Do you want to ask us anything? Please feel free to do so